Forms not loading

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know why I can't load forms and why it now says that my link to the survey I produced is broken? 

21 Replies
My forms is also not loading. Several of my students are unable to access it this morning too.

@SophieD  I am having the same issue this morning.  Could be a Microsoft issue.

Yeah same issue here! I'm guessing their servers are having issues! A huge pain in the behind on a Monday morning@SophieD 

Worked for me 2h ago. Now not working here in Sweden

I have just finished telling my students that they have an online 'test' through 'Forms' and now they are all telling me it is not loading!!!  #eek  I have been preparing this level 2 group for a week...  @SophieD

Really gutted as I got most of them in the call and ready to complete!  They do not all have access to technology all of the time, so it is a BIG ISSUE it is not working!!! 

I forgot to say that I am getting a 'runtime' error!!!

@SophieD Getting an application error server-side. Error code is protected so not sure what's going on. Definitely Msft's issue though.

@SophieD 

Same issue here

Same issue here

@SophieD 

Same issue for us - not helpful while trying to sort potential return to school.....

What a HUGE NIGHTMARE!!!  @SophieD It is difficult enough to try and get level 2 students to access College work during this difficult time, so to get ALL of my students, except two, the best I have ever achieved during this time, to be ready to access this quiz....  I'm FULLY GUTTED and frustrated!!!  I have had to ask them all to come back tomorrow!!??  As I know that taking the family laptop or taking over a space to undertake this quiz is a MASSIVE commitment for some students and families!!!

Come on Microsoft....  What's happening with this application???

None of my forms are loading either, and I can't even log-in to see the results of the surveys.

On my computer it says 'Runtime Error' and on my phone the loading wheel just keeps spinning out. So frustrating! It must be a microsoft issue.
Same in Spain.

@SophieD I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having issues! Hopefully they can get this sorted soon as there are so many educators, including myself, using this is a tool to interact with our learners.

@SophieD 

Having the same issue. Really need it fixed because we're using forms to assess hundreds of students this week and next. Getting this message every time I try to open...

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.03.01.png

Same for me :( @SophieD 

@sophieD for us! Trying to sort return to school! 

@SophieD 

Seems to be back up now! I'm in!

Phew!

#whoopwhoop @SophieD  I'm in...  But too late now for my level 2 students!!!  #fingercrossed it will be up and running tomorrow morning!!!???