Forms Error

Copper Contributor

I received the following message on a form that I've been using for the last 2 years: "This form can't be distributed as it is asking for personal or sensitive infinformation. Contact your admin for assistance."

Please help! Thank you. 

3 Replies
Hi @Chender,

Please refer to this article

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/getting-a-cant-be-distributed-message/aa6e8be...

I would contact your admin and ask them to raise a ticket to Microsoft. As stated in the article they have received several of these issues lately which have caused this and can help you unlock the forms which have worked so far.

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

Had this error this morning, I've managed to get it working by creating another form and submitting it.

This made it work for internal but not when"Anyone with the link can respond" is checked, (which is the setting I need).

Fixed by removing the word "password" from the subtitles, (despite the text reading "Please DON'T give passwords".) Seems there is some very basic keyword searching going on.

A good workaround @AustinH7 - @Chender if you are prepared to creating another form then this should work for you.

However, if the form exists, has data and you need it 'unlocked' then would recommend the previous course of raising to Microsoft

Best, Chris