Export Forms Pro Survey Responses

Copper Contributor

We recently created a Survey using Forms Pro and it worked great, very simple to use and no issues with our people completing in a quick manner.

However, we are unable to review the responses. The page continues to state, "it's being provisioned". We can't even find an option to export to Excel or other format. 

Any ideas or assistance would be helpful. 

8 Replies

@Brandon Hobby - I am also having the same issue and looks like i found others to be having the same issue

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Forms/We-are-provisioning-full-service-functionalit...

@Sai Gutta Any update here? Not working at all :(

@Brandon Hobby 

Has anyone had a response yet?

This has been driving me crazy, and now I have to manually open every single survey response and transcribe the results to a spreadsheet - making me ask the simple question "WHAT WAS THE BL00DY POINT OF THE SURVEY?!?!?!?!"

@rickwake It should be solved now! Exporting is working for me again. Try it out

@Severin BockI can confirm Export to Excel worked in June and even in August. However, the issue is back. I can't find "export to Excel" and it's really frustrating especially when working against a deadline.

Does anybody know if there's anything I could do to get my data out from Forms Pro? Thanks.

Marko

@Zhongzhong Li
@Kai Zhang

Can you help please. Thanks.

@MNiskanen thanks for reaching out.

@Wenjun Gong and @Welly Lee could help find the right contact for Forms Pro.

@MNiskanen thanks for reaching out and regret the issue you are facing. To understand the issue can you a) share the survey or b) if you can provide your email address i can help setup a call for us to resolve ? You can DM me the details