Error code 704 when filling in forms

Copper Contributor

On a form I've created when someone tried to enter a response they are given the error message "Please try again. Error code: 704" Any ideas?IMG_5186.JPG

3 Replies

Having the same problem. Created a form and sent it out to about 2 dozen users and it's hit and miss on who can submit the form and who runs into the error.

If you never resolved this @Bill Engle & @Cody James, I'd try logging a service request and see what happens.  I can't see any mention of this error or anything that might help, so it's probably time to hand it over to Office 365 support if you haven't already.

If you do happen to get anywhere with this, please come back and report any findings, thanks!

I have the same issue. How do I log a serviced request though?

@Cian Allner wrote:

If you never resolved this @Bill Engle & @Cody James, I'd try logging a service request and see what happens.  I can't see any mention of this error or anything that might help, so it's probably time to hand it over to Office 365 support if you haven't already.

If you do happen to get anywhere with this, please come back and report any findings, thanks!