Creating Folders or Collections for Forms in a Group

Copper Contributor

We are creating a ton of surveys and tests in Forms, and created a couple Groups to store these Forms, but need to organize these. Is there a way yet to create Collections in Groups? I've seen this question and feedback from a couple years ago from others, but has no progress been made for organizing Foms in Groups?

If anyone has any ideas for organizing Forms in Groups, I'd love to hear some suggestions as well

7 Replies

@kfisherusto it is still not possible to create collections for group forms and the request is still open in the feedback portal.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP Global (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks for the response, Rob! So, before I go searching all over for a solution that doesn't exist, is there any way currently to organize Forms created in a Group at this time?
is there any way currently to organize Forms created in a Group at this time?

Is there a way yet to create Collections in Groups

What kind of Collections?
Reclassify your forms?
Why do you need this kind of Collections?
We need folders (or collections, which is what Microsoft calls Forms folders) to organize forms (tests/surveys) in Groups. We will eventually have hundreds of Forms, and need them stored and organized within a Group, rather than with any individual

@kfisherusto 

We need folders

As far as I know,no forms are saved as files when you create a new form.

So you can not save forms to any folder.

I guess you need a label for each url of each form.

@kfisherusto is there any way currently to organize Forms created in a Group at this time? No there isn't.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP Global (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@kfisherusto a work around is to Create new Teams specific to the grouping of forms required.