Change the forms requestor email

Copper Contributor

Hi all, hope someone can help me or give me a tip about this:

I've created a few forms to be used by the employees in my organization. I've also added a flows so when a form is submitted it goes to the correct responsible department/person.

Since the Microsoft application they use the most is outlook, I've also created approvals request using outlook, instead of the 'approvals connection'.

It's everything working properly however when a form is filled by another person and submitted, it's my email that shows as requestor (email FROM). Also the requests from others are all in my "sent mailbox".

Is there a way to solve this?

1 Reply

@anachalves if you are using the send an email (v2) action the email will always come from you as the creator of the flow. In my company we normally use a shared mailbox to send the email from - send an email from a shared mailbox (v2). The exception to this is if the email is triggered from Power Apps when it will send from the account of the user who triggered the flow.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP UK (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)