Branching in Microsoft Forms!

Microsoft

The wait is finally over! We have officillay released the most anticipated Branching feature. Check out the demo to help you get started!

10 Replies
Thnx for this update. I think this will be very useful.

What's the link to the demo?

This actually doesn't work as it should.  When you choose one of the branching options it should collapse the other questions that were not chosen.  However, when the 1st option is selected all other questions still appear after the "jump to" is made.

Hi

When you choose one of the branching options it should collapse the other questions that were not chosen.  However, when the 1st option is selected all other questions still appear after the "jump to" is made.

I have tried this on two accounts and I have the same problem on both. How do stop the other questions from displaying?

Thanks

Ray

I am having the exact same problem :\ I have not found a fix for it! Glad I'm not alone...

can you please share your form url with us? duplicate link would be very helpful if you dont have any confidential info.

I was about to agree with you about this feature not working as it should. But then I tested the form I made today, and it hides the other questions as I expect. Branching flows work fine for me!

I have the exact same problem, any solution ? it seems like a bug !

Hi, actualy i have the same issue, did you have a solution for it ?

Just add another branch in the next question and lead all the answers to the end. That should stop the other questions from displaying