Adding pixel to header MS forms

Copper Contributor

Hello, I have set up a survey on MS forms and will be advertising it on Facebook to get more participants. I am trying to add a code that needs to be placed in the MS Form header tag (for Facebook ad-tracking). Basically, when someone sees the ad on Facebook, we would like the person to click the link to MS forms (which is pretty straightforward). But we need to be able to add a pixel to the page header, and I cannot seem to find it on the form (I am managing the MS form using a university account). Do MS forms not have this feature for tracking and analytics or is this a security feature that I need to disable on my system? 

The Facebook information says "Install pixel base code: The pixel base code tracks activity on your website, providing a baseline for measuring specific events. Copy the base code below and paste it between the header tags on every page of your website". Where can I find the header tag on MS Forms (surely not the main form header as there is a whole code to be pasted into it).

Any help will be appreciated :)

5 Replies

@cmjacob Microsoft Forms doesn't have this functionality.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott Do you know if this has been fixed?

@evgeniagiama There is no functionality to paste anything between the header tags,  so what you want to do is still not possible.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott 

Do you know if its a work around to do it by embedding it to the own website via the embedding feature of Microsoft Forms? 

@cmjacob I had the same requirements.

I wanted to track the buyer journey through the funnel so i could see the effectivness.

What i did - i copied my form and made multiple forms for each ad and used power automate to drive responses to one sheet. Then i could see which ADD drove conversion.

Of course - it doesnt show who CLICKED the form link but didnt complete the form.