SOLVED

Choosing time in the schedule but booking the whole day

Copper Contributor

Hello,
In the application “Bookings”, I offer several appointments per day (according to my availability in the software outlook). But I wish that if a customer books an appointment, no other customer can do it during that specific day. I want only one appointment a day, but in the meantime, I want him to choose the time of the day. Do you think we can set this?

Thanks for your help

4 Replies
best response confirmed by davisjr (Microsoft)
Solution
Assuming your day is 9-5 for this example, you could set a buffer time before and after of 8hrs.
This would block out 8hrs either side of the time chosen by the customer without effecting the next business day.

@h3dge Thank you very much for this solution ! However, as soon as I set my buffer time (12h in my case), in the "Service" section, I no longer have any availability offered in my agenda. Same thing when I test with a small buffer time : some availabilities disappear. Maybe I'm not going to the right section ... Please, where should I set this buffer time ? 

I have my buffer time for this particular service set to 1hr after, changing any of these settings for me does not change availability unless someone books a service. 

Maybe its to do with when people can book, for me I have it set to fluid between 10am-6pm

@CesarGuigue 

@h3dge Thanks for the screenshot, I am setting in the right section. And strangely for my side changing only the buffer time always modifies availability.

Thanks anyway for time you spend helping me.

Best,

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by davisjr (Microsoft)
Solution
Assuming your day is 9-5 for this example, you could set a buffer time before and after of 8hrs.
This would block out 8hrs either side of the time chosen by the customer without effecting the next business day.

View solution in original post