SOLVED

Blog: Microsoft 365: Fundamentals (MS-900) Exam Prep Guide

MVP

Need help on the upcoming Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification exam? This guide will help you start your Microsoft 365 certification journey today with the entry level qualification preparing you for the associate workload exams

https://microsoft365pro.co.uk/2019/01/25/microsoft-365-fundamentals-ms-900-exam-prep-guide/

Best, Chris

30 Replies

Hi Chris

Where I can something for MS-202??

Hi!

I am taking MS-202 next month so I would recommend registering with the blog and As soon as I write it you will get a copy!

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

Hi Chris

Thanks so much. Will register right away.

All the best with your upcoming exam.

Regards,

@Christopher Hoard 

Hi Chris

One last question....if I study the links in your blog post will that be sufficient to pass the MS-900 exam?

Hi Navishkar Sadheo,

This, and the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course on Microsoft Learn should put you in a position to make a good go at it. I would also look to sign up to an Office 365 30 day trial if you haven't got a demo tenant and get hands on.

Another place which may be of interest is Pluralsight as they may have a video series. The actual official practice test is not out at the moment but will be later in the year.

Hope that helps!

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard  - Thanks Chris. I just booked it. Will let you know the outcome.

Great, let me know.

If you have any questions in particular or are confused about any element then PM me.

Best, Chris
These are braindumps which I’m quite sure using them violates the rules when taking an exam! Braindumps are nothing but an easy way out for those who don’t take this seriously and don’t bother or have the skills necessary to make an exam!

I’d suggest removing this post!
I have reported it @adam deltinger - thanks though couldn’t have said it better.

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

Hi Chris

I just passed MS-900 using your recommendations. Thanks a lot!!

Did you write MS-202 as yet??

Congratulations! That’s great news!

I have taken it - and pleased to say passed 202.

Will try to write it in the next month for you. Is that a good timeframe?

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

Thanks Chris that's perfect.

Out of curiosity why does MS release exams with no training content??

Hi Chris. Hope you well. How is 202 coming alon
Next up - just finished 300/301. It will be out within next 2 weeks. Target date is 2nd July :white_heavy_check_mark:

Best, Chris

Hello@Christopher Hoard do you have an update on your guide for ms-202?

I have scheduled the exam for next but haven't found any good training resources yet.

With kind regards,

Winod

@Christopher Hoard 

Hi Chris

Hope all is well. How is that guide coming along? Writing ms-202 soon.

Writing is right now! Hope to be out tonight!

Best, Chris
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@Christopher Hoard 

I see it!!!

You are the man!!

Thank you so much. Let me get to work.

@Christopher Hoard 

Hello Chris,

I started following you on July 9th and started studying for MS-900 on the same day. You have given me a roadmap for studying and eventually passing MS-900. Thank you very much.  When you have time, please click on the link below and let me know if you think I am on the right track. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mTDSBDYXOHgWde0OrTMZTmBNSPIyqoeABbaV9fGlrDE/edit?usp=sharing

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@Christopher Hoard 

I see it!!!

You are the man!!

Thank you so much. Let me get to work.

View solution in original post