onenote

Copper Contributor

Hey, I have used OneNote for more than 4 years, though this time I have lost lots of my notebooks, and in frustration went forth and back between OneNote and pen and paper. OneNote is a great tool, but I don’t feel secure using it, I would like to get that feeling of security. Right now, my notebooks are shattered over different notebook versions and different accounts due to OneNote's shift from OneNote 2016 to OneNote 10 and back and the natural shift from primary school to high school.

I need a way to combine all my OneNote, so they are synchronized and saved both on my OneNote desktop and on my OneNote profile on the internet.

I need to be able to make a backup of my OneNote as a PDF or word file that is readable, and I can save on my computer, so I will always have my notes even If problems, deletion of a version, or changes of a version happens to OneNote.

I also need the ability to give a copy of my notes away, in such a way that when the receiver gets the notes the copy of the note will be theirs and they can change the notes as much as they want without affecting my version of the note. The receiver should still have the notebook even If my version expires or I lose access.

I really hope you can help me achieve these things so I Can have use of the powerful tools of OneNote in the future without stress or fear of losing my notes.

I hope I can help others in my generation with this problem when I have learned how to deal with it from you.

1 Reply

@River_2 

I forgot to say I use a standard new computer, not a mac.