SOLVED

MFA Announcement to Organization (email template?)

Silver Contributor

All, we are about to start rolling out Azure MFA to our organization.  Does anyone have a good email template for announcing MFA, why the organization is doing, and other details that they would be willing to share?

7 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
I like this one....We are turning on MFA so we don't get hacked, deal with it fools!
I have since used those exact words to deal with complainers :)

I like to share a real world example.

Meet Julie*, she entered her password in what seemed like a login page when clicking a link to see a file, and didn't realise she had been fooled. She found out 4 weeks later when everyone she dealt with started receiving spam messages from her account, and she reported it to IT. They blocked her account and confiscated her devices to be inspected, they discovered all the content that had been accessed while her login was lost, including sensitive content which led the executive director of her area was running a disaster meetings to address the issues and regain confidence of clients. Julie had perhaps the worst day of her career, a blight on her reputation not just within her company, but in everyone of her clients. *Julie not actual name

2 Step verification means that the next Julie can just reject the sign in request and block their account immediately. Its not just company data that's at risk.

@Mitch King 

I am looking for this template as well.  Can you tell me where to find it?  Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers for now

@Phillip_Ledet Microsoft has published a set of MFA rollout email templates here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57600

Bahaahaha. Perfect.
This was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! Probably what the OP was too.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
I like this one....We are turning on MFA so we don't get hacked, deal with it fools!

View solution in original post