We are back with the monthly recap of the Healthcare and Life Sciences blog! Check out the great content below and let us know how we can help you in this upcoming fiscal year.
HLS "Show Me How" Posts:
- Turning on Autogenerate for a caption file and exporting from Microsoft Stream – Michael Gannotti, Principal Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist: Learn how to turn on Autogenerate for caption files in Stream, and then how to export the resulting VTT file here.
- Produce a Transcript from an MP3 file with Microsoft Stream – Michael Gannotti, Principal Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist: Watch how to take an mp3 file, quickly change its extension, upload it to Microsoft Stream, and grab the VTT transcription file and quickly clean out all extraneous data. Resource here.
- Voices of #HealthcareCloud: This is a new webinar series hosted by Shelly Avery, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist and Vasu Sharma, Customer Success Manager for M365. The goal of this series is to showcase how Healthcare is seeing positive business and clinical outcomes with cloud technology.
- CollabCasts with Sam Brown
- Social Sessions with Mike Gannotti
- Episode 6 - Beatriz Oliveira: The Founder and CEO of Microsoft Partner BindTuning, Beatriz Oliveira, has been a great advocate for inclusivity and accessibility in technology. Check out some of the work that BindTuning has been doing to facilitate organizations’ remote workers and improve business continuity, employee well-being and accessibility.
- Episode 7 - Jeff Willinger: Fujitsu’s Jeff Willinger is well-known in the collaboration field and has currently been working with Microsoft on Project Cortex. He and Mike discuss moving to Southern California, fitness, knowledge management, Fujitsu’s scanning solutions, and even his playing basketball with an ex US President.
- Episode 8 – Alfred Ojukwu: Microsoft’s Senior Surface Specialist Alfred Ojukwu is always helping our healthcare and life sciences customers get the devices that they need. Check out this social session to find out about how clinical, research, and education settings are using various devices for working from home.
- Virtual Events using SharePoint Spaces: Have you been looking for ways to create virtual events, conferences, employee on-boarding, facility tours, or even training? On Wednesday, July 8th, at 12 noon eastern, Microsoft's Healthcare and Life Sciences Teams Technical Specialists Michael Gannotti and Sam Brown will introduce you to SharePoint Spaces, show you a live demonstration of a Virtual Conference, and give you the resources to get started on your own. Join us.
Industry Expert Posts:
- Confessions of Health Geeks Podcasts
- Microsoft Security Matters Newsletter – May 2020 – Jeremy Windmiller, Enterprise Security Architect: Jeremy has been providing a newsletter to customers that consolidates resources for Microsoft Security Products and Services. Check out the May newsletter.
June's HLS Blog Contributors:
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Jeremy Windmiller, Microsoft Senior Technical Specialist, Security and Compliance
Molly McCarthy, National Director, US Health and CNO
Vasu Sharma, Microsoft Customer Success Manager
Shelly Avery, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Sam Brown, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams