SOLVED

Version - Microsoft Excel for Office365

Copper Contributor

Hello together,

I´ve a question and hopefully someone can help me. I created an excel solution (also with FILTER, LET functions). I have the Microsoft Excel for Microsoft 365 MSO (build 2201) where the function FITLER and LET are availabe. Now I send that excel file to my customer and we recognized that he is using Mircosoft Excel for Office 365. (16.0.11929.20708)

After some research I read that Office 365 MSO was replaced (name-wise) by Mircosoft 365 MSO. 

Now my question - do he need to purchase the Microsoft 365 version or is it only an update issue? Thanks for your support. BR Thomas

2 Replies

@ThomasWagner 

It probably is Microsoft365 but the version you mention is from April 2020, so their Office hasn't been updated for almost two years. Did they disable all updates?

best response confirmed by ThomasWagner (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Hans Vogelaar thanks for your fast reply. My customer is checking that in parallel with his IT department. A few minutes ago I got the feedback that it is deactivated and you manually have to start the update process. My customer did it and now he has the Microsoft 365 version - so problem should be solved.

Thanks!!!!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThomasWagner (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Hans Vogelaar thanks for your fast reply. My customer is checking that in parallel with his IT department. A few minutes ago I got the feedback that it is deactivated and you manually have to start the update process. My customer did it and now he has the Microsoft 365 version - so problem should be solved.

Thanks!!!!

View solution in original post