VBA Command Button to Insert and Size multiple photos

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Wondering if I can get some help.  I am trying to use one command button to insert multiple photos and have them sized to different cells.  I am trying different commands but nothing seems to be working.  Anyone have any assistance.  Will I need one command button to open documents to select the photos and another to size?

2 Replies

@JPerry1450 

Here is a file as I understood it in your message.
Since I do not know in advance what exactly you want to do with it, whether it is pictures or graphics, as well as for which Excel version you need it, I ask you to try this out in your Excel.

For the future, if I may suggest, please add a file (without sensitive data) and describe your plan on it. The error could be identified faster and more specifically.

Please no picture, even if it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, it is definitely not in the case of Excel.

This means that you can be helped more quickly and the best possible solution tailored to your needs can be offered.

So everyone is helped.

Help to be helped.

* It's always good to add your operating system and Excel version.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Sorry,

Here is an example of what i am looking for.  Using 1 command button to upload multiple photos and size to cells.