SOLVED

Urgent help with formula

Copper Contributor

I am doing assignment for school and stuck at one question. Its distance study, so contacting instructor is not an option.

Question is: I made 3 new column on sheet of inventory, In first column I have to change the price to reflect discount of 24%, but only for items in stock( another column) over 100, otherwise price won't change.

Second: If quantity of stock is smaller than 80, place an order for 50, if not, order 0

Third: Assume that data values stored in Unit price column represent the wholesale price ( WP). Determine Recommended Retail Price (RRP) based on the following business rule. If WP is greater than 20, RRP will be increased by 28%. If not, RRP will be increased by 35%.

This is like way too advanced for me and have no idea where to turn.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by LenkaU (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello Lenka, 

Perhaps, the attached file will answer your assignment. Note that you can modify the values in J1:J6, without any required modification in the formulas. 

Please feel free to seek any clarification that might bother your inquisitive mind. 

Cheers, 

Twifoo

THANK YOU so much! I have literally finished it in 10 minutes. It worked like magic.

You’re welcome!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by LenkaU (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello Lenka, 

Perhaps, the attached file will answer your assignment. Note that you can modify the values in J1:J6, without any required modification in the formulas. 

Please feel free to seek any clarification that might bother your inquisitive mind. 

Cheers, 

Twifoo

View solution in original post