Unable to enable data analysis function in excel 2019

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

I am using PC/Windows10 and excel professional 2019 version. I am currently trying to enable to data analysis add-in in excel sheet, but it is failed to appear on the "Data" tab after I follow the instruction provided online as below. From below screen shot, it shows that the add-in analysis toolpak is available to select. However, it doesn't automatically show on the toolbar after installing it. 

Could someone advise what might be the solution for this issue? Thank you.

1. Click the File tab, click Options, and then click the Add-Ins category.

If you're using Excel 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button 

, and then click Excel Options

2. In the Manage box, select Excel Add-ins and then click Go.

If you're using Excel for Mac, in the file menu go to Tools > Excel Add-ins.

3. In the Add-Ins box, check the Analysis ToolPak check box, and then click OK.

• If Analysis ToolPak is not listed in the Add-Ins available box, click Browse to locate it.

• If you are prompted that the Analysis ToolPak is not currently installed on your computer, click Yes to install it

shanyun_1-1617162150065.png

shanyun_2-1617162174466.png

shanyun_3-1617162343236.png

2 Replies

@shanyun were you able to solve this issue? I have the same problem where Data Analysis is not showing up on my Data tab. 

@supermanZ I did a repair-office (which seems to have uninstalled my Office and installed it again), and then I did the trick mentioned here: remove the add-in(s) and add them again. Only then did they finally appear!

Update: the next time I opened Excel - it disappeared again, and removing / adding the add-ins didn't work. Most annoying...