Stock Connector can not find certain symbols

Copper Contributor

I'm very dependent on the Stock Connector add-on in Excel. It finds most, but not all, stock symbols I use (300+).

It fails on these: GFOF, RGTI, USLUX, PL, DWACW, PDN, and CCIV. Surprisingly, it also fails on PARA -- Paramount Global Class B (NASDAQ), not PARAMOUNT GROUP, INC. (XNYS:PGRE) -- not an obscure equity. The failure returns "#FIELD" in the cell. Sometimes, entering the stock's complete name (say from a Google Finance lookup) will return the correct data, but not for the examples here.

Excel displays an email address for help on Connector's opening screen. I've contacted them with the list above, but received NO response.

I'm running Office 365 on a Windows 10 machine. Any ideas would be appreciated.

2 Replies
I should clarify the symbols as there is some duplication over the world markets:

GFOF: Grayscale Future of Finance ETF NYSEARCA
RGTI: Rigetti Computing Inc (XNAS:RGTI)
USLUX: US Global Investors Global Luxury Goods Fund
PL: Planet Labs PBC (XNYS:PL)
DWACW: Digital World Acq Warrants
PDN: Invesco FTSE RAFI Developed Markets ex-U.S. Small-Mid ETF PDN:NYSE Arca
CCIV: Churchill Capital IV [Lucid Motors]

@rallenr I've also not been able to get updated prices on several mutual funds.  On 4/11, it was posted that there was an outage and the developer was following up with the provider.  No further updates have been given and the developer isn't replying to e-mails.  Have you found an alternate solution?  I also depend on these updated prices and have been doing them manually for over 3 months and it's tiring.  I appreciate any info you may have on an alternate solution.