I´ve been trying to use the SolverTable Excel add-in to generate oneway tables but the macro stops and the attached error message is been displayed.
I installed the SolverTable available at this page. As per the page suggests, I´ve downloaded and installed the Office 2016 file
My current setup is:
- Windows 11 Home Single Language - Version 21H2 - 22000.1455
- Microsoft Excel for Microsoft 365 MSO (version 2212 Build 16.0.15928.20196) 64-bit
The way the add-in was installed :
- Downloaded the zip file from the site mentioned site
- Unzipped and copied the xlam file in the same folder where the Solver Add-in is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\Library\SOLVER as the recommendation from all the YouTube videos I´ve seen. Solver add-in works fine.
- Set up the add-in at Excel > Options > Add-ins > Go > Browse > Point to the folder route from step #2
Any help will be appreciated