Search and Replace date

Copper Contributor

I have a spreadsheet showing planned expenditure per month per day in format 1-Jan I would like to be able to make multiple changes - to show "1-Jan... to 1-Feb.... to 1-Mar..."

Help please

MIchael Davies

3 Replies

@mcadaviesuwclubnet 

With your permission, if I can recommend you, please always add specific information about your Excel version and operating system to your concerns. As well as, if possible or necessary, a file (without sensitive data) or photos. Information on where the file is, such as OnDrive or Sharepoint, is of advantage. In this way, you will come up with a proposed solution much faster and more precisely. This also makes it much easier for the helpers to provide the help that they would like to offer you. It helps both :).

Here is a link with information on how you can quickly find a solution that is most suitable for you.

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Thank you for your understanding

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@mcadaviesuwclubnet Difficult to visualise your spreadsheet but perhaps a pivot table is what you need. If you could share a bit more about how exactly your sheet looks like that would be great. A screenshot or a share (OneDrive, for example) to an example file (without private info, of course) would be better. 

Thanks but I have just completed the long way and changed all the dates I require!
Michael Davies