Pivot Table or add columns to regular table?

Copper Contributor
Hello fellow Excel nerds!

I have an oddball issue that I'm struggling to figure out how best to approach. Basically, Ive got a decently large dataset (100k - a mil rows), each one with multiple defining characteristics that i need.
EX: i work with finance things so typical details would be:
Rows: (cars) model year, make, style
Columns: months, credit score range

End result: an individual interest rate. My issue is given the volume of the data, there will be multiple different rates at each intersection per se, but there's also a vast number of rates, car combinations, but only a few columns thankfully. I'm trying to list out all rates at each intersection to easily see how many of each were done, and to easily see if an outlier is skewing the average (pivot table with the average is perfect for that part) but I'm still trying to list out each individual rate to determine this.

However, each method i try makes the pivot table extremely spread out, harder to read, and a ton of extra blank cells or unwanted aggregations. Anyone know if a method to accomplish this? If it's a bit vague still, following the aforementioned details or row/column combo, im hoping i can easily see a certain model year, make, and style, each term and credit score bucket, and have an easy yo read list of the rates that fell into each. Like a 2010 ford f150 financed by people with a 600-650 credit score, month financed range of 12-24 months received rates of 7%, 6.5%, 7%, 7%, 8% etc. Or something along those lines.

Thoughts?
Thanks!
1 Reply
Side note - I've very limited experience with plugins like powerBI, power-pivot, or VBA, I'll happily take advice including these if they make life easier, this will bea repeated thing so the ability to replicate the process will be amazingly helpful as well