Office 365 Excel Can't Open Visual Basic and Macros at Developer Tab

Copper Contributor

hi, please help me for office 365 for have option for macros and vba can't open at developer tab.

clipboard_image_1.png

the visual basic and macros for excel to was dimmed can't click. when i run as administrator the vba and macros for all office are working.

clipboard_image_2.png

For your information not just to Excel come with this problem, All the Office 365 have macros and Visual Basic can't run when run as normally, also that happen to Visio 2019, Project 2019 - still can't open Visual Basic and Macros to record. With the latest updated form MS Office and Latest Update from Windows 10 Pro. 

here the details latest update ;-

clipboard_image_1.png

MS Office 365 -

clipboard_image_3.png

Visio 2019 -

clipboard_image_4.png

Project 2019 -

clipboard_image_5.png

OS Windows 10 Build 

how to fix? and change the privilege can open office like normally without run as administrator...

that all, 

thanks for helping 

mzayn

3 Replies
The issue is unknown to me but you are not the only one with this problem. Take a look at this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/visual-basic-button-in-excel-greyed-out-offic...

Hi,

Thanks for response, i see no solution from Microsoft / MS Office Tech to solve this situation ? from January 2019 i see that post created.

I was thinking that you might want to check some of the proposed solutions and see if it works for you