Need help with create excel data template

Copper Contributor
  • Device and OS platform: PC/Windows 10
  • Excel product name and version number Excel 2019 MSO 16.0.13801.20240
  • Excel file 
  • I am trying to create an excel sheet where I can choose a type of "Breach" and the chart and its results change pertaining to what breach subject is chosen. For example, I choose Breach 1 on a drop down, the company names all stay the same but the Notified , responded and comments columns and their results should change.

In I8, if i can choose between breach 1 or 2 or 3 then they chart on the right of it would reflect the results on the matching chart on the left. So if I chose Breach 2, the chart on K8 would reflect Breach 2 results for all columns and rows.

I am basically trying to create a spreadsheet where I notified multiple vendors that I work with if they were impacted by multiple cyber breaches and needed to track all the factors of if we sent them a notification, if they responded, if they were impacted and if there were any comments. 

Would like to get a solution that would be scalable as well as being very efficient. As more breaches are discovered, will need to add more breaches.

Would like to thank you for the help ahead of time!

0 Replies