I want to make a stock portfolio, with live updated key figures, prices and graphs

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am in dire need of help.

I'm trying to make a detailed stock overview, as mentioned in the title. For that, I'm looking for data that can be updated automatically, as the possibilities "from the internet" gives.
When I try to pull this data, I would like a single cell of data to be placed in a specific sheet and cell. For some reason, I can't get only one cell, without it being the "title" which cannot be implemented separately into the sheet.

- How can I pull a single cell of data, into my spreadsheet?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

I need data like P/E, Forward P/E, Profit margin, Insider buying, and everything else possible.
I would like these data as historic numbers, so I can make a table showing the data change over time.

- How is this possible, if so?

2222.PNG

333333333.PNG

  

I hope someone can help, thanks in advance!

1 Reply

@nyboe2020 

It would be a lot easier to offer specific help if you uploaded a copy of your actual workbook/spreadsheets. Images help a little, but one can't actually DO anything with them other than look at them.

That said, if general advice is all you need, I suggest you familiarize yourself with functions like:

XLOOKUP

INDEX and MATCH used together

VLOOKUP

Here's a website that might help if you're comfortable doing your own research. https://exceljet.net