How to Insert Date Picker control in O365 Excel

Copper Contributor

Anyone can explain How to Insert Date Picker control in O365 Excel

13 Replies

@chamiralakmal 

Doesn't the calendar control also work?

The control element "Microsoft MonthView Control 6.0 (SP4) can also not be found under other controls. The nice thing about the Date and Time Picker is that you can provide a date input field with little effort, which always delivers a date as the result.

Display the form in the VB editor;

under Extras / Additional Controls ... check the entry 'Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control';

Drag the new 'DTPicker' icon from the toolbox into the form.

Insert a date picker

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/insert-a-date-picker-afa0aea0-d4e3-4424-8e0a-c08f65928f84...

Which Excel version of 365 do you have? ... and which operating system? ... if it doesn't work

and you would like to give us feedback (which I would be happy, especially if it works :) please specify.

Thank you for your patience and time.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Thank You. My version O365 16 x32 bit
Windows 10 Business

@chamiralakmal 

For Windows platform it's coming, you may add your vote here Add 'date picker' to enable users to select a date from a mini calendar into cells  Not sure about other platforms (365 Online, Mac, Android, iOS).

Alternatively you may google for third-party solutions, have no experience with them and don't know if they are reliable or not.

@Umesh_Manral 

This does not work.  I do not have the Date Picker option in the dropdown list.

Hi!

This suggestion does not work. The Date Picker option does not appear in the list. How do we add the date picker? Thank you so much!

@DianeDennis date picker still doesn't appear in the list , any solutions? 

Thank u

@Ruba_shaein 

How about webbrowser?

@peiyezhu thank u for replying 

I added the date picker calander on the excel sheet in the top row of the table and freezed the top row, so users can easily view the calander then select the cell where the dates need to be entered then choose the date of the date picker calander , this can be a convenient quick solution as well 

Will check out the link thank you:folded_hands:

Hi! Nope, no solutions unfortunately, but I do see some suggestions below so I'm going to try them. :)
?
no solution?

Have you tried those solutions in previous threads?