How do I get one page in excel to print in color?

Copper Contributor

I have had this issue for awhile and can't find a credible solution. I have a multiple page excel file that I need printed in color. Most of the pages print in color, except one or two. I've tried the file>print>page setup and unchecking the box, but that box is unchecked. Is there another way to get the page(s) to print in color?

3 Replies

@TDeRoo11 

I have had this issue for awhile and can't find a credible solution. I have a multiple page excel file that I need printed in color. Most of the pages print in color, except one or two.

This seems utterly odd. Are you printing all those pages as a single print job? I can't imagine the settings changing between one set of pages and another. 

Have you tried printing just these few errant pages separately with "Print in color" clearly set?

@mathetes I agree it is very odd. It prints these select pages even when I print the pages singularly, so something is off about the pages that I just haven't been able to find. I'm trying to avoid recreating the page, as somebody else created the original template, but there must be a way I do not know how to get the page to print in color.

If the spreadsheet in question is not full of confidential or proprietary data, is it possible to post it on OneDrive or GoogleDrive with a link pasted here that grants access?