Formulas not working after Copy/Paste

Copper Contributor

I have a spread sheet that keeps track of my rental properties. If my property manager fills a vacant unit within 30 days, she gets 10% of the rent for that month as opposed to 7%. Columns K and L are the ones where the property manager puts the move in and move out date. Based off the formulas in column P and Q, Column M will recognize if the date range that was input is 30 days or less and read "TRUE" if it is and "FALSE" if it is more than 30 days. The cell right above, in column M, is conditioned to calculate the 3% additional bonus if it is "TRUE". 

The problem is that when I copy the sheet and paste it for the next month, these formulas don't work anymore. I've made sure that the "Workbook Calculation" is set to automatic and not manual. I can not figure out how to make these formulas still work once pasted. Attached is the file. The tab titled "Original" is as it sounds and the second tab titled "Pasted" was simply pasted there and no longer works. Please help. Thank you!

3 Replies

@stevenmiles , you have links in your worksheet like this

image.png

When you copy the sheet they are kept and your cells are linked to the original sheet. From here you may Ctrl+H and replace Original! on Pasted!

Sergei, you are the freaking man!! Thank you so much for your help!!! That fixed it!@Sergei Baklan 

@stevenmiles , you are welcome