SOLVED

Excel lista desplegable

Copper Contributor
Buenas, tengo una plantilla de vacaciones de personal a la que me gustaría añadir el centro de trabajo para que me vuelque solo los nombres de cada centro.... no soy capaz. Alguien me ayuda? Gracias!
18 Replies
Hello @Isabelma5 ,
I personally have problems to understand you target you want to achieve.
Please describe more detailed what you want. If there are any important information on the screenshot you attached, please write them in english aswell.
Otherwise you have to hope for spanish help instead of international ;D
Best regards
Schnittlauch
Good morning,
I have an Excel spreadsheet for staff holidays to which I would like to add, over the month and year, the work centre so that I can see the names of the employees who belong to each one. I am not able to.... I have created in the cell A6, the drop-down list with the names of the centres, but I do not know how to formulate it so that they appear in the column names those that belong according to the centre... (I have the name and centre data in the column NX and NY). Can you tell me how to do it please? Thank you in advance!

@Isabelma5 

Aquí tienes, una lista desplegable  que se muestra en cada Centro y  Todo

salud

Muchísimas gracias!!!

@Yea_So 

Buenas! Cuando cambio el centro me da error.... a qué puede deberse? Te lo agradezco!

Isabelma5_0-1620899503860.png

¿Hiciste cambios? Si es así, ¿qué cambios hiciste?
No, no hice nada. Sólo la abrí para ver cómo funcionaba....gracias!

Hi @Isabelma5 ,

Abrí el libro de trabajo e hice la misma selección y funciona, me pregunto cuál podría ser el problema. ¿puedes compartir el libro errante?

Yea_So_0-1620935697324.png

Hola @Isabelma5 

Cometí un error y olvidé usar el rango derramado en la selección desplegable. Pruebe esto y avíseme si hay problemas.

Salud

Hola @Yea_So,
Me temo que ahora no se despliegan los centros de la lista dinámica....
Gracias por tu ayuda

Hola @Isabelma5 

No estoy seguro de por qué no funciona al final, pero vea las capturas de pantalla a continuación para ver si funciona bien
Salud

Yea_So_0-1621064013253.png

Yea_So_1-1621064071725.pngYea_So_2-1621064102563.pngYea_So_3-1621064136928.png

Yea_So_4-1621064158556.pngYea_So_5-1621064191259.png

Pues la verdad no entiendo cuál puede ser el motivo por el que a mí no me da opción a desplegar la lista de centro.... en la de año y mes no tengo problema, pero cuando intento desplegar la de centro, no me da opción a desplagarla.... veo tus pantallazos y están perfectos pero no entiendo el porqué de cuando descargo el archivo e intento seleccionar centro no me lo permite...
Gracias por tu ayuda!

@Yea_So 

Fíjate en lo que me sale cuando voy a validación de datos en la celda desplegable del centro:

Isabelma5_0-1621081419429.png

best response confirmed by Isabelma5 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Isabelma5 

First, simplify it, don't start referencing ranges in another workbook.

Make sure your Drop down List Sheet is in the same workbook. This is why you receive an error message Cannot find the specified range

or you can share your workbook privately and I'll set it up right now and send it back to you. my e-mail
is: exo7450 at comcast dot net

I tried referencing a data validation range from another workbook and received the error message, see image below:

Yea_So_0-1621121268926.png

Also note how I have defined the
Centers drop-down selection list, it is defined as a spill range using the . UNIQUE(Table1[[[[#All],[All]])

Yea_So_1-1621121590330.png

Also note that the validation range of the drop-down menu ends with a 

Yea_So_0-1621122139915.png which is important if your drop-down selection is a spill range: 'DropDownList!$D$2' #

Yea_So_2-1621121810244.png

Let me know if you have any other questions or clarifications about it.

Bless you

Thank you so much for your kind support!!!

Hola @Isabelma5 

¡Finalmente eh, todo ese trabajo duro! Debe sentirse aliviado y satisfecho con su determinación. ¡Date un capricho con un taco o enchiladas y algo de limonada! Buen trabajo Isabelma5 !!!!!

Salud!!

@Isabelma5 

Agregué otra funcionalidad para que se pueda buscar en la lista desplegable. Para que juegues.

see attached version 3

Es posible que algún día tenga una lista realmente grande que, cuando escriba las primeras letras de su nombre, limitará la lista a solo los nombres que las tienen dentro.

Muchísimas gracias por tu gran ayuda y amabilidad!! Me tomaré esa margarita a tu salud!
Un gran saludo
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Isabelma5 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Isabelma5 

First, simplify it, don't start referencing ranges in another workbook.

Make sure your Drop down List Sheet is in the same workbook. This is why you receive an error message Cannot find the specified range

or you can share your workbook privately and I'll set it up right now and send it back to you. my e-mail
is: exo7450 at comcast dot net

I tried referencing a data validation range from another workbook and received the error message, see image below:

Yea_So_0-1621121268926.png

Also note how I have defined the
Centers drop-down selection list, it is defined as a spill range using the . UNIQUE(Table1[[[[#All],[All]])

Yea_So_1-1621121590330.png

Also note that the validation range of the drop-down menu ends with a 

Yea_So_0-1621122139915.png which is important if your drop-down selection is a spill range: 'DropDownList!$D$2' #

Yea_So_2-1621121810244.png

Let me know if you have any other questions or clarifications about it.

Bless you

View solution in original post