Excel Calendar Template to My Calendar

Copper Contributor

I created an event calendar by using a suggested Template in Excel.  I followed the template precisely, and I love the format.  I followed the instructions on how to import the events into my calendar. When I save it as a .csv it only saves the first page, which would be fine, but the template cells don't seem to match up with what calendar is looking for to import.  Is there a workaround?  You'd think it would be a breeze since its the template excel offered.

2 Replies

@Liam_Kenney What exactly are you trying to do? Which template are you using? You wrote "When I save it as a .csv .....", what is the "it" you are referring to? And why would you want to save "it" as a csv file. Please point us to the instructions you were following.

@Riny_van_Eekelen 

Thanks for your reply.  "It" refers to the template, which in the case was "Family Event Calendar" template in outlook.

My goal was to create a list multiple people could add to of work events, non internal events - generally hosted by partners, that would automatically populate the calendar of designated employees.

I ended up just creating a shared calendar, which is ok, but I personally would rather get there through the excel file, where I prefer the format, ease of adding events, and view of everytihng.