Feb 24 2021
In the past I could create double line borders but I can't see how to do that now. What can I do? Do I need to change a setting or use an add-in to allow me to see the double border as one of the styles/
Feb 25 2021
Change the color, style, or weight of a line
Apply or remove cell borders on a worksheet
Here is one approach(further information in the inserted links)
You can create a cell style that includes a custom border, and you can apply that cell style when you want to display the custom border around selected cells.
1) On the Home tab, in the Styles group, click Cell Styles.
Tip: If you don't see the Cell Styles button, click Styles, and then click the More button next to the Cell Styles box.
2) Click New Cell Style.
3) In the Style Name field, enter an appropriate name for the new cell style.
4) Click Format.
5) On the Borders tab, under Line in the Style box, click the line style you want to use for the border.
6) In the Color field, select the color you want to use.
7) Under Frame, click the frame buttons to create the frame you want to use.
9) In the Format Template dialog box, under Styles (Example), clear the check boxes for any formatting that you do not want to be included in the cell style.
10) Click OK.
11) To apply the cell style, do the following:
a.Select the cells you want to format with the custom cell border.
b.On the Home tab, in the Styles group, click Cell Styles.
c.Click the custom cell style you just created. Like the FancyBorderStyle button in this picture.
I would be happy to know if I could help.
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.