Data entry form in Excel;

Copper Contributor

I would like to create a data entry form in excel. I have office 365. Every tutorial I have seen says that once you have converted the spreadsheet to a table you can go to the quick access tool bar, search all commands and find the form button.  On my version, there is no form button in this list.  Is there an alternate way to do this simply?

2 Replies

@Peray1 The easiest way to fix this is to type the word Form in the Search field at the top of the screen and then right-click on Form from the Actions list and select Add to Quick Access Toolbar

Screenshot 2021-12-11 at 11.19.18.png

Now the Form icon will appear on the QAT.

Screenshot 2021-12-11 at 11.19.42.png

Should you want to add the Form icon to one of the ribbons, go find it in Options, Customize the Ribbon, All Commands. Click Add and follow the instructions.

Screenshot 2021-12-11 at 11.25.41.png

@Peray1 

If you mean Microsoft Forms its available if you keep your file on SharePoint site or OneDrive, not available on consumer subscriptions

image.png

Perhaps you mean something else, but that all depends on what exactly you are looking for and your subscription, it that available for it or not. Perhaps you may share the link on any tutorial you mentioned to make the question more clear.