Carrying information between sheets

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a worksheet to track completed training within my team. The current format is one sheet with a list of all available training that can be complete, copied using =!sheet1!a1 formula across multiple sheets, which have been separated for different teams. 

However, this list of trainings will be updated as more training is made available and I wanted to have it so when training is added, it automatically updates all of the sheets and the formatting is carried over as well (highlighting boxes, bold font etc) but currently don't know of any way to do this. 

Additionally, when training is added to the list it will not be added to the bottom as the training is sperated by type (eg Microsoft training, financial, managers etc) which means that the check boxes for each team will be misaligned.

Does anyone have any advice? Apologies if this is difficult to follow, I'm not sure how else to explain it!

1 Reply

@JakeHaslam 

So much depends on how that "one sheet with a list of all available training that can be complete" is laid out.  And you don't describe that. Is it possible--first ensuring that no confidential info is included--for you to post a copy of the workbook on OneDrive or GoogleDrive, posting a link and granting access here?

That aside, and depending on how that basic database is arrayed, you might find the FILTER function useful. Two links for you here: