Camera Tool

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have two types of sheets in my workbook, a report view tab and data tabs. Report view tab is consolidated tab that has all the tables (which the original data are in different data tabs). I format the tables in each data tab the way i want them to show on the report tab and have multiple images in the report tab linked to these data tabs using the camera tool as each table has different size and numbers of columns and rows (and I want them to fit nicely into a page that's printable).

Some image that I use will size with original data in the data tab (e.g. if I expand the column width of the data tab or insert columns, then the image on the report tab will also get wider), while some will keep the image size and just shrink the data (image size will not change but data inside will shrink sideways). I'm trying to figure out how to toggle between the two. I checked all the property of the images and they are exactly the same (except for respective height and widths).

I use Excel 2016. Thank you.

2 Replies
It looks like as soon as you resize the camera picture, there is no way back to having it automatically size. At least I was unable to find a way.

Hello Michinori,

Since office 365, i have exactly the same issue. Prevously in Excel 2010 i never has this issue.

Did you find the solution ?