SOLVED

Calendar Create (any year)

Copper Contributor

Calendar Creator Image.jpg

I'm trying to create a calendar in excel using the template "Calendar creator (any year) but it's not filling in the dates. It has some dates in January and 2 weeks in February but nothing in the rest of the squares.  When I change the year at the top those dates the dates that appear change but no other dates appear. I've looked at formatting the cells but they are all formated the same.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by NikolinoDE (Gold Contributor)
Solution

@CRCC1979 

The template has 12 formulas that generate dates in mm/dd/yyyy format, i.e. for December:

=DATEVALUE("12/1/"&Calendar!$B$1)-WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE("12/1/"&Calendar!$B$1))+1

If your dates are in i.e. dd/mm/yyyy format this explains why the template doesn't work for you

In the attached file the 12 formulas have been changed to generate dates that should work whatever your date format is

OMG! Thank you so much. :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:
Glad I could help. Please mark the post as solution to help others who search this site
Thanks in advance & Nice day....
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NikolinoDE (Gold Contributor)
Solution

@CRCC1979 

The template has 12 formulas that generate dates in mm/dd/yyyy format, i.e. for December:

=DATEVALUE("12/1/"&Calendar!$B$1)-WEEKDAY(DATEVALUE("12/1/"&Calendar!$B$1))+1

If your dates are in i.e. dd/mm/yyyy format this explains why the template doesn't work for you

In the attached file the 12 formulas have been changed to generate dates that should work whatever your date format is

View solution in original post