Autofill feature

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I am trying to fill a column on a spreadsheet with over 2,000 rows. Is there a way to auto fill the column efficiently? I just need to fill the column on this specific table, not the entire worksheet. 

2 Replies
Microsoft Excel Tutorial: Fast Way to Copy Formula to Bottom of Data in Five Keystrokes.This tip is from the book MrExcel 2024 - Igniting Excel. Buy the book...
Microsoft Excel Tutorial: Copy Formulas Easily with This Clever Trick. Welcome back to the MrExcel netcast! In today's video, I'll be sharing a helpful tip from one of our viewers, Suzanne in Chicago. I had the pleasure of meeting Suzanne at one of my Power Excel seminars and I'm excited to share
Microsoft Excel Tutorial: Every Way To Copy a Formula Down to Bottom of a Column. Welcome back to the Don't Fear the Spreadsheet podcast! I'm Bill Jelen, also known as MrExcel. In today's episode, we'll be discussing a question from Tyler Nash about the various ways to copy a formula down a ...
Microsoft Excel Tutorial - Copy Excel Formulas Quickly and Easily with this Time-Saving Tip! Welcome back to the MrExcel netcast! In today's video, I'm going to share one of my all-time favorite Excel tips - the double click fill handle. This tip is short and simple, but it will save you so much ...
Microsoft Excel Tutorial - Fast Formula Copy, Joining text from two cells, converting Excel text to Proper Case. Welcome to another episode of the MrExcel podcast! In today's episode, we will be discussing a handy Excel tip that will save you time and frustration when copying formulas. This tip ...

Thank you!@Detlef_Lewin