Microsoft is offering FREE courses: AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Data Science

Microsoft

octalita_0-1691480402734.png

Microsoft is now providing FREE courses in the following cutting-edge areas :rocket:

Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Internet of Things (IoT)
Data Science
Machine Learning

The best part? These courses are designed with a project-based approach, allowing you to learn while actively building and creating!

AI for beginners: A 12-week, 24-lesson curriculum all about Artificial Intelligence.
Check this out: https://t.co/CMlsTfqfqk

IOT: Learn about IOT by doing a project that covers the journey of food from farm to table. This includes farming, logistics, manufacturing, retail, and consumer - all popular industry areas for IoT devices.

Check this out: https://t.co/zj4Eiu82ZK

Machine Learning: A great course on classical machine learning, using Scikit-learn!
Check this out: https://lnkd.in/gjF5ypVY

Data Science: This course covers Deep Learning & Data Science in more detail!
Check this out: https://t.co/QbivVp8hIC

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from the best. Enroll in these free certification courses and take your skills to the next level!

Octalita Stankovic
Partner Channel Marketing Manager

Microsoft Ireland

21 Replies

hey team,
I am interested in Microsoft free learning program and I am a web developer working with the company name geecon India PVT LTD it is Uk based company, I want to work with Microsoft kindly please consider me for the program and if you have any open opportunity for me please let me know.
@octalita 

@MindyAllison would this be something you could help with or is this outside the scope of the Learning partner group? Thank you! 

@Paramjeet1996 

Hi there! Are you looking to take one of the free courses offered, or are you seeking if there are any positions open in the learning program? I want to ensure I help you correctly. :)

Thank you!

Hi Team,
I am healthcare professional working as project manager for clinical trials. I'm interested in learning about AI, IOT, ML and Data Science. How do I register to this course?
"I want to enroll in a Data Science course. How can I register?"

Hi @octalita

I am currently working in a IT based company and looking to up-skill myself with the AI course provided by Microsoft. How to enroll for the program? Also what kind of roles will this course help me to apply for ?

Hi

I would like to know more about Data Science course online. If you offer this course do let me know. @octalita 

@naomi4theos Hello! Have you tried looking at the Global event calendar

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for, but this is what popped up when I filtered "Data Science" events:

Jill_Armour_Microsoft_0-1709664596782.png

@octalita 
Hello,
I'm interested in Microsoft free learning program in Artificial intelligence. Currently I'm a student at University of Cincinnati with specialization in Cloud. I have 1.5 years of experience as a full stack developer with company Cognizant Technology Solutions , India. Could you please guide me about this program and also kindly let me know if you have any open opportunities. I'm looking forward for your response.

@SahithiVaitla Octalia has moved roles and I'm not sure who to connect with to help you, but I will try to find someone and post back here when I do. 

Thanks for being part of the community! 

@SahithiVaitla 

Hello!

In the original post there are URLs directing to the free courses you can take. For AI, it should be the first URL.  This will direct you to the GitHub repo, with each Learning Path associated for the course with activities/content.

Mindy_Rosenthal_0-1710261157178.png

Was there anything else in particular you're looking for? 

i want to learn Ai free course to get certification from Microsoft @octalita 

@Muhammad_Umer66 kindly follow the links in the post for more information. 

@octalita I am interested AI and Data Science free Courses 

How I can apply for it?

@Jui182005 please follow the links in the article for more information. @octalita has changed roles and is no longer available to help. Thank you! 

can we get a certificate after completion of the above coursrs?
definitely?

Hi Team,

I am 35yrs old and a hopitality professional with twelve years of experience. I would like to move to move to IT and heard Data Science or SAP would be better bet to get into as being from non technical background. Can you help me guide what should i do please. @octalita 

@Mindy_Rosenthal 

Please I need help registering for the AI course