Adding Modern site pages to an existing site - New Page is blank

Brass Contributor

I have enabled the Site Pages feature on an existing site in O365. When I go to Site Contents and click New - Page, I get the banner with the app launcher etc, but no page. It is just blank. When I look at the browser Console, I see 'Address not found for module name: https://prod.msocdn.com/16.00.1660.006/en-US/JSC/CoreMinShellG2BundleA.js. Using it as absolute URL.' as the last entry.

Should I be able to configure it like this and if so, any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks

6 Replies
Have you tried this on a differente browser?

Yes, I tried Chrome and Edge, both showed the same behaviour.

We are facing the same problem, the pages worked when we created them 3 weeks ago. About two week ago the were blank. Also creating a new page ends in a blank page with no editing possibilities.

Exactly the same problem here. 

I have made severals tests, so I created two modern pages. The first one is in the SitePages lib of the root site and is loading correctly. The second one is in the SitePages lib of a subsite, and it fails to load.

What is weird, is that I can not figure out whether the actual problem is linked to the script that won't load or not. As you can see on the attached pictures, I have a working modern page even though the script isn't loading.

Maybe an issue in the activated features of the subsite, but I didn't find which one.

On the main site form our sitecollection it is working fine,

On this subsite A we have the problems, no problems if I create a new subsite B besides A.

Site A has 7 subsites, they are working fine also.

Checked site A settings with B, they look all the same, maybe I missed something.

I have the same problem.  This seems to be the case for any site that is not a "Team Site."  I think this is happening to any site originally set up as a Project Site, Community Site, Publishing Site, etc.  I have looked around, but Microsoft seems very mumm about this issue.  It would be good to at least have an acknowledgement of the issue with some sort of ETA.