excel

Deleted
Not applicable

When the first rows of a sheet have been hidden, how can I make them visible again?

7 Replies

@Deleted , you may position your mouse here

image.png

you'll see the icon with two horizontals and up/down arrows. Left click and drag down.

As an alternative, type A1 in name box. Press Shift and click A2 to select A1:A2. Press Ctrl+Shift+9 to unhide rows.

@Deleted , couple other alternatives (actually one taking into account hiding the row that actually means assigning to it zero height) - select row 2 and with keep pressing left button drag up. After that from right click menu Unhide; or Home->Format->AutoFit Row Height 

works ok when the double lines appear then right click and select the unhide, ok.

Another alternative, select all rows/columns (click above row 1 and to the left of column A), go to Home tab > Format > Hide & Unhide > Unhide Rows.

This will unhide any rows (also works for columns). Can be handy if you don't know where something is hiding.

Best wishes

Damien

And I am running windows 10 professional with office 365 home addition
in your response you talk about the home tab then the format well the format does not appear in my most current addition which is the inciters version

@francis_dymond , that is here

image.png