Notation of morphemes

Copper Contributor

I need to denote the morphemes of Russian words (e. g. roots and suffixes) above and under the words like this. Can someone help me, please?
Без названия.jfif

2 Replies
Yes, for that you need a different set of fonts. I used that for phonetics. There is this "Unicode Phonetic Keyboard 101".
Try this:
You might also find this (true, longish, but absolutely amazing) guide:

Or search for Unicode morpheme keyboard. You'll find many links.
You need to download it, install it, and link it to a new language, I used st. beginning with an A, for the keyboard to show in your language bar.

Hope this helps.
Thank you! I'll dig into it.