Azure AD Windows Cloud PC bring our Network

Iron Contributor

We already have implemented Autopilot and Intune. The Autopilot devices are being managed by Intune. We plan to implement Windows 365 PCs but at this point should I be implementing it on Azure AD with our Network or should I use Hybrid Azure AD? 

This is something that i am kind of considering as why would we go in Hybrid Azure AD route if we can have the devices in Azure AD with our network and have a tunnel to our On-Prem network to ensure that we can access all the applications. Would that be a correct way to go? We still have not moved servers to Azure Cloud and almost everything is On-Prem.

Suggestions and any documentation and input please.

1 Reply
If you want the cloud pc to talk back to the on-premise network and application that reside hybrid in the cloud and on-premise. Then you will be better off connecting the Cloud PC on the Azure vNET (connected back to on-premise using express route).

However, if you have zero dependency on the on-premise network and end-users aren't going to access any applications that need to talk back then you can go with Microsoft managed network for cloud pc.