Terminal Keeps flashing randomly in Windows 11 Beta and Slow Ring

Copper Contributor

Build 22000.194 corelease:

It flashes a lot while I'm watching videos, sometimes when I'm just browsing or using word (pretty much all I do here). I checked for Viruses, Nothing. I tried to disable the task scheduler event registration setting (I think that's what it is), and that didn't work because the option is just plain not there. The last thing I tried is switching to the Release Preview Channel, and it's still happening. Just this second it flashed. When I saw it on start up - there was text, and sometimes the icons on the taskbar refresh - but usually the terminal is blank. How do I make it stop. I don't want to upgrade to the fast ring because I'm certainly not a developer. I just couldn't wait to get the windows 11. It suits my OCD much better than 10. 

1 Reply

@lindsey_leeanna_17 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Windows 11 space - please post Windows 11 questions here in the future.