Microsoft Ignite: Make it your own

Community Manager

I have to admit, as someone who loves working with, on behalf of, and for the better of community, I have total FOMO when it comes to there being an in-person Ignite experience and not being able to be there in person. I also have to admit that I'm really busy so tuning in to Ignite (and tuning out of my work and responsibilities) for two days straight (or four days if it were the in-person conference of old) isn't really an option for me right now.

As I started to look through all the "guide to Ignite" posts this weekend, I couldn't help but get excited. There are ton of digital Ask the Experts, product roundtables, table topics, and 1:1 consultations. There are live breakout sessions with subject matter experts standing by in the chat to answer questions and on demand sessions to take a closer look at the topics the speakers announce in the breakout sessions. It's a mix of "watch it now" and "catch up when it's convenient for you." 

So, if you feel like you're missing out, I recommend checking out the following posts to see when, where, and how you can tune in, get answers to your questions, and ideate with peers and experts around Windows, endpoint management, Surface, security, collaboration, and much, much more.

Did I miss any? Leave links in the Comments below! I'd also love to know what sessions or experiences you're most looking forward to.

HeatherPoulsen_0-1665438359320.jpeg

0 Replies