Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Wireless Bluetooth Driver 22.80.1

Copper Contributor

Guys I'm running Windows 11 with everything up-to-date. Today Windows Update updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver and the USB Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media icon appeared in the taskbar. If I uninstall the driver and revert back to the old 21.30.0 Bluetooth driver that came with my product, then the USB Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media icon goes away. Of course it reappears again if I update to the latest version found on https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005489/wireless/intel-wireless-products..... The product I have is internal https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082F5D4SM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Any ideas how to resolve this bug?

5 Replies
I am having the same problem, but I have an ax210 and the base driver is 21.40.xx. I tried every driver version and all have the same problem but this only happens in windows 11. I hope there will be a fix soon as I have already accidentally ejected my Bluetooth card
Has anyone found a solution to this? I am having the same problem with the latest intel bluetooth driver

@ndag09 

I am having the same issues. Bluetooth working on windows 10 but not working on windows 11.

Newest intel drivers are updated. Any other solutions?

Same issue.  The card AX200 card worked perfectly in Windows 10; update to Windows 11 and now it cannot find any WiFi networks or pair with any Bluetooth devices.  This needs to be fixed immediately. @MSE89 

Hi everyone - (non technical person here so apologies in advance)

All my updates are up to date. Surface Pro 7 using Windows 11.

The wifi driver has stopped working (having worked perfectly yesterday). I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted it and the computer several times but it still won’t turn on / work.

If I go into Device Manager it has a little warning :warning: - “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)”

Bluetooth and LAN are the only connection options now

Has anyone else had this problem or any suggestions on what i need to do to fix ?

Thank you so much - I’m travelling at the moment and really need wifi !