There are several ways to get help with Windows 11:
Also CheckOut - (external link removed by moderator)
- Use the Windows Help and Support feature: Click on the Start button, then click on the gear icon to open the Settings app. From there, click on "System" and then "Help & Support". You can search for specific topics or browse through the available categories.
- Ask Cortana: Cortana is Microsoft's digital assistant, and she can help you with a wide range of tasks, including providing help with Windows 11. Just click on the search bar in the taskbar and type in your question.
- Check Microsoft's website: Microsoft has a comprehensive support website that covers all of its products, including Windows 11. You can find troubleshooting guides, how-to articles, and more.
- Join the Windows Insider Program: If you're interested in testing new features and providing feedback to Microsoft, you can join the Windows Insider Program. This program gives you early access to new builds of Windows 11 and provides a forum where you can ask questions and get help from other insiders and Microsoft employees.
- Contact Microsoft support: If you've tried all of the above options and still need help, you can contact Microsoft support directly. They offer phone, chat, and email support, depending on your location and the nature of your issue.