Windows 10, version 1803 will be available starting April 30th

Community Manager

Windows 10, version 1803 (aka the Windows 10 April 2018 Update) will be available starting Monday, April 30th. Check out Yusuf Mehdi's blog post for details on Focus Assist and other new features.

In other news, Brad Anderson shed some light on what Microsoft means when it talks about the "modern desktop" and provided insight into enhancements for managing modern desktops that will be available in version 1803, namely improvements to Delivery Optimization, the Application Health Analyzer (AHA) tool included in the the Readiness Toolkit for Office (RTO), and extended capabilities for configuring and managing kiosk devices in Windows 10. For more detail on the extended kiosk capabilities, see Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10.

3 Replies
Thanks Heather. Look like good reads.
Incidentally, I get bad request 400 on the 'enhancements for managing modern desktops' link from Edge. IE OK.
"Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit."

I can't replicate the issue, but here's a direct link to the modern desktop blog post in case anyone encounters the same.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2018/04/27/making-it-simpler-with-a-modern-workpl...

sounds good, I already get it. tq