Webcast resource guide: What’s new in Windows 10, version 1809 for IT pros

Community Manager

This post offers a summary of the resources discussed by Bruno Nowak, Product Marketing Director for Windows Commercial, during the one-hour webcast, “What’s new in Windows 10, version 1809 for IT pros”—as well as resources to help you learn more about the latest features and capabilities in Windows 10.

Introduction

Intelligent security

Simplified updates

Flexible management

Enhanced productivity

Have questions?

Join the Windows 10 IT Pro AMA at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on December 13th or start a conversation on the Windows 10 Tech Community.

10 Replies

Is there a link or a place where we can get the "Windows 10 gets better with each update" infographic?  Thanks.  Paul

Yes! Please see the PDF attached at the bottom of this resource guide.

Do you know how soon the webinar will be available to watch/download?

I missed this moment unfortunately, is there a link so I can watch a recording of it?

Thanks

This webcast is available on demand now. Simply visit the same link (https://aka.ms/discover1809) to register to view the on demand recording. (If you have already registered, you should receive an email with the link to watch the recording.)

Hi Heather,

Already tried my received email link but the video won’t do anything, keeps circling  

DannAnnotation 2018-12-03 151103.jpg

Had that problem, aswell, but its fixed today :)

Hi Heather!

Thanks for the resources summary.

I missed the webinar and, for the on-demand option, the video stream it's being interrupted all the time. Could you provide us with the slides? 

Thanks in advance!

-- Javier

@Heather Poulsen  The video stream it's being interrupted all the time. Could you provide us with the slides if possible. Thanks in advance.