Quick Assist Login Issue When Giving Assistance!!!!

Copper Contributor

Hi Team,

I have windows 10 21H2. I have signed in while installing windows. I have outlook id, and for all windows apps, thats the account signed in with. 

But for everytime, when I need to assist someone, it asks me to sign in again. Its annoying. Anyway to skip this part?

I tried to check the "Remember my sign in" but didn't had any luck.

Please assit.

Thanks,

Karthik

Quick Assist.jpg

11 Replies

@KarthikHande 

Hi, if you want to enter another account you have to log in with the password of this account.
in Edge you can add a new profile - log in with the password to which you have access (family member) and then Edge will automatically log in to the second account from the second Edge profile.
Best regards

@A1 

Thanks for your quick response.

I have only one account, and all my MS Apps are already signed with same account. But why this app asking again and again?

@KarthikHande 

You are probably deleting cookies when you close your browser - change your settings and do not delete cookies for this website.

@A1 

No, I didn't. The moment I close and reopn, it asks for the login again.

@KarthikHande 

It seems that the built-in security does not recognize your pc as a registered device associated with your Microsoft account and you again need to confirm access to the account ->
this is the correct behavior - consistent with the security protocol

@A1 

Could you please advise how I can do that? Thank you so much for helping.

Thnaks,

Karthik

@KarthikHande 

This behavior cannot be changed unless you are the owner of this account and Windows is not logged in with this account.

@A1 

I am the owner of account. Please see screenshots. I have latest windows 10.

@KarthikHande 

Please delete the screenshot of your account where your address is - for your own safety.
I understood that you want to open mail in another account that you do not own?
Then you need to log in your computer - adding this account to Windows and it should
confirm automatically.

The same E-Mail ID I am using for everything. I have logged in the device also.
This, then they block browser extensions - or antivirus.