Jun 26 2018
Problem occurred after updating to 1803. This solves the problem (or actually, did in my case)
2. Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
3. Backup/Export the Windows reg folder
4. Right click on Windows folder and select Permissions…
5. Here check the Full Control permission for Your user under Allow option. Click Apply > OK to save changes.
6. Delete these following registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows (I only had Legacy+User, not device)
Just wanted to let You know. Really annoying problem........
May 24 2021