SOLVED

Battery Icon hidden

Silver Contributor

Why is the battery icon hidden?

Kam_0-1603399151279.png

11 Replies

Hello @Kam,

Make sure Power option is turned On in Turn System icons on or Off.

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 10.51.22.png 

Regards.

@Kapil Arya  It still doesn't work.

@Kam @Kapil Arya
Same issue here for years on windows 10 on laptop. The battery icon is suddenly not seen in the system icons area. I think it is a bug and someone of us should report it in feedback hub.

@Kam, See if the registry fix mentioned here helps you in this case:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-taskbar-missing-battery-icon

Regards.

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP. 

@Kam 

I normally seen this behavior occurs occasionally and restarting the system (not shutdown) will solve it.

However, in case restart is not solving the issue, make sure report this problem through Feedback Hub app. 

@Kapil Arya It doesn't work.
@Reza_Ameri-Archived Ok, I will do.
best response confirmed by Kam (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Kam I had this exact same problem in build 1909. It was completely random; sometimes after turning on the computer, the battery icon was there and sometimes it wasn't. Restarting Windows Explorer through Task Manager solved my problem. Try it and see if this works.image.png

@Kapil Arya  it shows this:

Kam_0-1603899011970.png

It shows that power is on but it is off.

@Ashish_Upadhyay It worked!
Thanks buddy. I'm glad that I was able to help you.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Kam (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Kam I had this exact same problem in build 1909. It was completely random; sometimes after turning on the computer, the battery icon was there and sometimes it wasn't. Restarting Windows Explorer through Task Manager solved my problem. Try it and see if this works.image.png

View solution in original post