远程连接服务器鼠标点击不了,键盘可以使用

Copper Contributor
之前鼠标一直可以使用,昨天电脑卡了重启之后,远程连接有两个光标,其中一个不能移动,另一个可移动但是点击不了,因为学校的服务器有多个账号,我在我的电脑上登录了另一个账号发现鼠标可以正常使用,但是我自己的账号不行,重启可以没用。请问怎么解决?
7 Replies
Hi,
please check your Windows update history, see if any update was installed yesterday, if you find one, try uninstalling it and reset your scenario again see if mouse works.

Thank for your answer,I want to know how to uninstall the update?there are only two updates yesterdaythere are only two updates yesterday

@HotCakeX Uninstall update shows no update yesterdayUninstall update shows no update yesterday

Thanks for checking, if there is no update that were installed yesterday then it shouldn't be related to updates.
so do you remember changing anything recently? like installing a software, changing a settings etc. ?
If is my computer problem, why another account on the same computer landing can use the mouse, could it be a problem within the virtual machine, because yesterday after the crash, I should have just according to some key on the keyboard, something may be deleted or banned the mouse in the current account?Today I search the Internet for some solutions,Changing the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ MICROSOFT \ WINDOWS \ CURRENTVERSION \Policies\System Enablelua to 0 does not solve the problem either.

@HotCakeX It should be the problem of the virtual machine account, because I found someone else to log in my account on his computer, the mouse can not be clicked too, is it possible that I pressed some keys to disable the mouse?

I'm not aware of any shortcut or keys that could've done that.
but if it's the VM's problem, maybe you can contact the VM's admin about this issue.